"I redeem more than enough Chamber Bucks each year to pay for my investment in the Chamber. This is a great benefit for my small business."
- Chamber Member Retailer
Using Chamber Bucks
What is a Chamber Buck?
Chamber Bucks can be used at ANY Fairfield Area Chamber Member business. It’s a check and works just like a gift certificate! With each check, we give the buyer a listing of all of the businesses who accept the funds. Your logo would appear prominently on that handout. Chamber Bucks make perfect gifts for birthdays, anniversaries, holidays, giveaways or incentive programs. We print 1,300 checks each year which will have your business recognized every time!
- Name/logo displayed on the Chamber Bucks Info Sheet handed out with every Chamber Bucks order
- Contact us at 641-472-2111 or Info@FairfieldIowa.com to learn more.
Where can I use Chamber Bucks?
You can redeem Chamber Bucks for products or services from any Chamber Member. Looking for something specific? Check out our searchable Member Directory or view the list on the Chamber Bucks Info Sheet.
How do I use Chamber Bucks?
You must redeem your Chamber Bucks at one location toward a single purchase of equal or greater value. If your purchase is less than the amount of your Chamber Bucks, you forfeit the balance. You may exchange your Chamber Bucks for small denominations by contacting the Chamber office.
Do Chamber Bucks Expire?
Chamber Bucks do not expire. If it has been over one year since the printed/issued date on your Chamber Bucks check, please contact the Chamber office to have a new check issued.
Giving Chamber Bucks
Why buy Chamber Bucks?
There is no easier way to keep money in Fairfield! Chamber Bucks can only be used at local Chamber Member businesses. They make perfect gifts for birthdays, anniversaries, holidays, giveaways or incentive programs.
Who buys Chamber Bucks?
Anyone can buy them! Many employers purchase Chamber Bucks in bulk to hand out to employees for occasions throughout the year.
What denominations can I purchase Chamber Bucks in?
The minimum purchase for Chamber Bucks is $5, but they can be ordered in any amount greater than that. Commonly, Chamber Bucks are ordered for $10, $15, $25, or $50.
Remember, any Chamber Bucks "check" must be redeemed at one location toward a single purchase of equal or greater value. If the purchase is less than the amount of your Chamber Bucks, the balance is forfeited.
Redeeming Chamber Bucks
As a business owner, how do I cash Chamber Bucks?
- Thank your customer for choosing to shop locally.
- On the check, next to the line that reads, "Participating Chamber of Commerce Business," write in your business name.
- Endorse and deposit the check in your bank account.
Does the Chamber still accept the old version of gift certificates?
Yes! If your business receives a paper Chamber Gift Certificate as payment, it was issued before November 2016. Please follow the guidelines below:
- Ask the customer to sign under "Recipient"
- Write the date the gift certificate was used
- Write or circle the business where it was redeemed.
- Mail, bring the gift certificate to the Chamber office, or request that Chamber staff come to you, and staff will issue you a check for the amount.
- Deposit the check in your bank account.
Be the Preseenting Sponsor for Chamber Bucks!
Order Chamber Bucks
Please contact the Chamber office to order Chamber Bucks and support our local businesses!
- 204 West Broadway Ave.
What information do I provide when placing an order?
- Recipient's name (person receiving the Chamber Bucks)
- Donor's name (person giving the Chamber Bucks)
- Number of envelopes needed
- Date the Chamber Bucks will be picked up
- Method of payment
- Chamber Bucks may be purchased with cash, check, or credit card. Chamber Members can request an invoice.