- Shop local and enter the Holiday Chamber Bucks Giveaway!
- The annual Trees of Lights Campaign is underway! Make a donation today
- Priority offer for Members of the Chamber - Advertising in NEW Fairfield map
- Please visit the COVID-19 in Iowa Dashboard for current COVID-19 information and news
- Shopping and Dining Map now available at the Chamber and many locations in our community
Welcome New Members!
About Fairfield, Iowa
Fairfield: Known far and wide for amazing dining and offering a metropolitan feel in a small town setting.
Come to know our unique city that combines the best traits of a traditional agricultural community with a sophisticated center of arts and culture.
In Fairfield, there is a free-flowing feeling that art belongs to everyone and everyone can be an artist, exemplified through our Fairfield 1st Fridays monthly event. Other annual events attracting visitors while entertaining the locals include the Vintage Power Wagons Annual Rally, Dutch Oven Cook Off (attracting contestants from across the region and held at our beautiful Jefferson County Park), the annual Barnyard Bash, Gem and Mineral Show, Kiwanis Kids Day Parade, Oktoberfest, the Greater Jefferson County Fair and more!