- Open Q&A with state legislators; attend Legislative Forum this Saturday, February 16th
- Don't miss Business After Hours coming up on Thursday, February 21st
- Nominate a business or individual for the Annual Awards Banquet!
- 2019 Chamber Member Investment Informational Video
- Shopping and Dining Map now available at the Chamber and many locations in our community
Women Managing Cattle
A four session course with Iowa State University Extension and Outreach: Jefferson County, focusing on cow/calf and beef feedlot decisions. Class starting Tuesday, February 19, 2019.
Welcome New Members!
About Fairfield, Iowa
Fairfield: Known far and wide for amazing dining and offering a metropolitan feel in a small town setting.
Come to know our unique city that combines the best traits of a traditional agricultural community with a sophisticated center of arts and culture.
In Fairfield, there is a free-flowing feeling that art belongs to everyone and everyone can be an artist, exemplified through our Fairfield 1st Fridays monthly event. Other annual events attracting visitors while entertaining the locals include the Vintage Power Wagons Annual Rally, Dutch Oven Cook Off (attracting contestants from across the region and held at our beautiful Jefferson County Park), annual Gem and Mineral Show, Kiwanis Kids Day, Oktoberfest, and the Greater Jefferson County Fair.