- Join us for the Bike Fairfield - Level B Service Ride on Saturday, September 25th
- Reserve your seat today for the 2021 Annual Awards Banquet on October 14th
- Trick or Treat with us on Friday, October 29th at participating Chamber Member businesses!
- Please visit the COVID-19 in Iowa Dashboard for current COVID-19 information and news
- Shopping and Dining Map now available at the Chamber and many locations in our community
Welcome New Members!
Iowa South is a cooperative collection of community stakeholders focused on expanding the regional economy by helping you find the room to live, work, thrive and grow. Every city in the 10-county area offers unique communities rich in character and culture. Learn more by watching the interview, or visit Iowa South!
About Fairfield, Iowa
Fairfield: Known far and wide for amazing dining and offering a metropolitan feel in a small town setting.
Come to know our unique city that combines the best traits of a traditional agricultural community with a sophisticated center of arts and culture.
In Fairfield, there is a free-flowing feeling that art belongs to everyone and everyone can be an artist, exemplified through our Fairfield First Fridays monthly event. Other annual events attracting visitors while entertaining the locals include the Vintage Power Wagons Annual Rally, Dutch Oven Cook Off (attracting contestants from across the region and held at our beautiful Jefferson County Park), the annual Barnyard Bash, Gem and Mineral Show, Kiwanis Kids Day Parade, Oktoberfest, the Greater Jefferson County Fair and more! (Learn More)