- Bike Fairfield Bike Rodeo happening Wednesday, May 12th
- Business After Hours with Temp Associates and West Briggs Business Suites - Thursday, May 20th
- Fairfield Farmers Market moves to Central Park on Wednesdays
- Please visit the COVID-19 in Iowa Dashboard for current COVID-19 information and news
- Shopping and Dining Map now available at the Chamber and many locations in our community
Join us for Business After Hours
Thursday, May 20th, 2021
4pm - 7pm
Welcome New Members!
About Fairfield, Iowa
Fairfield: Known far and wide for amazing dining and offering a metropolitan feel in a small town setting.
Come to know our unique city that combines the best traits of a traditional agricultural community with a sophisticated center of arts and culture.
In Fairfield, there is a free-flowing feeling that art belongs to everyone and everyone can be an artist, exemplified through our Fairfield First Fridays monthly event. Other annual events attracting visitors while entertaining the locals include the Vintage Power Wagons Annual Rally, Dutch Oven Cook Off (attracting contestants from across the region and held at our beautiful Jefferson County Park), the annual Barnyard Bash, Gem and Mineral Show, Kiwanis Kids Day Parade, Oktoberfest, the Greater Jefferson County Fair and more! (Learn More)