- Updates on Fairfield, IA local businesses and their hours during time of concern with COVID-19
- View the Fairfield Area Reopening Toolkit for businesses
- FCSD Schools and Maharishi School Closed for Remainder of School Year as of 4/17
- Please visit the COVID-19 in Iowa Dashboard for current COVID-19 information and news
- Shopping and Dining Map now available at the Chamber and many locations in our community
Welcome New Members!
About Fairfield, Iowa
Fairfield: Known far and wide for amazing dining and offering a metropolitan feel in a small town setting.
Come to know our unique city that combines the best traits of a traditional agricultural community with a sophisticated center of arts and culture.
In Fairfield, there is a free-flowing feeling that art belongs to everyone and everyone can be an artist, exemplified through our Fairfield 1st Fridays monthly event. Other annual events attracting visitors while entertaining the locals include the Vintage Power Wagons Annual Rally, Dutch Oven Cook Off (attracting contestants from across the region and held at our beautiful Jefferson County Park), the annual Barnyard Bash, Gem and Mineral Show, Kiwanis Kids Day Parade, Oktoberfest, the Greater Jefferson County Fair and more!