- Holiday Business After Hours at The Nelson Company is coming up on Friday, December 21st
- ENTER TO WIN! Shop local and enter the $250 Holiday Chamber Bucks Giveaway
- Make a donation to the 2018 Trees of Lights Campaign 🎄
- 2019 Chamber Member Investment Informational Video
- Shopping and Dining Map now available at the Chamber and many locations in our community
Welcome New Members!
About Fairfield, Iowa
Fairfield: Known far and wide for amazing dining and offering a metropolitan feel in a small town setting.
Come to know our unique city that combines the best traits of a traditional agricultural community with a sophisticated center of arts and culture.
In Fairfield, there is a free-flowing feeling that art belongs to everyone and everyone can be an artist, exemplified through our Fairfield 1st Fridays monthly event. Other annual events attracting visitors while entertaining the locals include the Vintage Power Wagons Annual Rally, Dutch Oven Cook Off (attracting contestants from across the region and held at our beautiful Jefferson County Park), annual Gem and Mineral Show, Kiwanis Kids Day, Oktoberfest, and the Greater Jefferson County Fair.