The Fairfield Area Chamber of Commerce is excited to partner with ATW Training Solutions to bring a Management Development Program to the Fairfield area!
This proven program is a great way to elevate your managers and leaders, and at a great price offered only through this partnership!
At the core of every organization are its people.
This 6-month blended learning management development program is specially designed for Fairfield area organizations looking to develop their managers and leaders and improve business results.
The unique approach of using a mix of classroom, webinar, podcast, book reading and e-Learning programs ensures your leaders will receive the best training from experts without putting a strain on your training budget because you will be sharing expenses with other Fairfield area organizations. ATW first offered this program in the Fairfield area in 2014 and received rave reviews.
This program will help your current and future leaders learn how to:
1. Set the stage for success by interviewing and hiring the best
2. Set clear expectations that promote accountability
3. Provide coaching and feedback to improve work performance
4. Deal with difficult employees and situations
5. Develop high-performing teams
Session Topics/Learning Methods/Dates:
1. DiSC Behavioral Styles Assessment
Complete by Thursday, October 5, 2017
2. Role of the Manager
Thursday, October 5, 2017
3. Interviewing and Hiring
Thursday, October 26, 2017
4. Goal Setting for Leaders
Complete by Thursday, November 16, 2017
5. Leadership and the One Minute Manager Book
Read by Thursday, November 16, 2017
6. Situational Leadership II
Thursday, November 16, 2017
7. Emotional Intelligence
Book Read and Podcast
Complete by Thursday, December 14
8. Driving Difficult Conversations
Thursday, December 14, 2017
9. Coaching and Feedback Essentials
Complete by Thursday, January 18, 2018
10. Leading Different Behavioral Styles
Thursday, January 18, 2018
11. Conducting Performance Appraisals
Thursday, February 8, 2018
12. Unleashing Your Leadership Potential
Thursday, March 1, 2018
Just $1,195 per seat for all 12 training elements!
We are currently taking reservations for this program.
Call 515-727- 0731 to reserve a seat today!
To learn more, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
"This program is great. We’ve had several individuals participate and we found that the topics apply directly to what they encounter every day in their work environment. The best thing is that they can immediately start implementing the things they are learning.”